Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Life Snippets #15

I have some photos from November that I need to purge, so I'm throwing those in with newer December ones.

Baby helping with dinner.






The date on this photo is November 10th.
We started the Christmas music early.  :)


The Dog and The Cat snuggle when no one is watching.
If they realize we're around, The Dog starts barking at The Cat.




Aware she's been caught.


An Elf showed up at our house December 1st with an introduction letter.
The kids think he's the greatest thing ever.
He hasn't done anything too naughty, yet.





Crazy Baby.


I made a huge vat of Pear Sauce.
Plus, it gave off so much liquid, that I strained it and will use it as Spiced Pear Cider.
Mmmmm.






Baby could eat her weight in that stuff.
Speaking of Baby and pears...



More sleeping doggy pics.




And last, a reminder from Michael.





3 comments:

  1. Baby looks so cute in those photos! And the pear sauce looks and sounds amazing Mindy! Loving those cute furies on the couch together as well! I have yet to do an elf but your post may just have convinced me to get one!! Happy and Merry and weekend to you! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am usually to running a blog and I actually recognize your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your website and keep checking for new information. Here I have BSL Shaders Minecraft pe new version for minecraft. This helps in enhancing your gaming experience and I sure that you will enjoy it well. You can Download BSL Shaders from here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so good to read and useful to improve my knowledge as updated one, thanks for sharing post It really admire your writing skill, hey, I'm also a gamer and here I'm sharing something like that so click on nintendo ds emulator

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover