Monday, May 5, 2014

Life Snippets #9

Time to purge some random photos.



We had our first watermelon of the year and it was surprisingly delicious.



Spring weather in Oregon is nuts.
It goes from sunny blue skies, to giant hail storms, to pouring down rain, then back to clear skies, all in a matter of a couple hours.



























 I made Ina's meatballs last week, then stuffed them with mozzarella like this recipe.
Um, yum.





And last, when I was over helping my friend plant her backyard, The Girl and Baby spent almost the entire time playing with their two chickens.









Is this week going especially slow?


Please see my sidebar for the parties I link up to.







4 comments:

  1. Love that shot of your girl with the chickens! Such a look of pride on her face! And oh my....your garden is stunning! I cannot believe how much you all have going on!!!!! We were a high of 48 degrees today! Just so beautiful! And that hail is nuts! Great looking meatballs friend! They look delicious! And yes this week has been a bit....hmm...off! We are all sick here so dragging is an understatement! Have a great weekend! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those meatballs have me remembering that I haven't made meatballs in too long. Mmmmmm. Love the pics with the chickens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about this nutty weather - although no complaints this week, right? thank you for sharing your posts this week at Fishtail Cottage's garden party...so fun seeing all that you are up to! xoox, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    Hi Mindy,
    I love this post! Your patio is so beautiful! It looks like a wonderful place to sit, relax, and enjoy a cup of coffee and my favorite magazine. I also love the idea of "life snippets!"
    Hope your Monday is great,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover