Monday, March 17, 2014

Ravioli With Asparagus In White Wine Sauce

I think I could eat ravioli every day.  No, I know I could eat ravioli every day.  I love me some pasta.


I first mentioned this recipe in a post last summer when I made it for company.  It's so good, so I decided it needed a post of its own.

The recipe is here:  Ravioli with White Wine Butter Sauce and Asparagus Tips

Here's dinner on my plate:







Add a loaf of yummy bread, and there's dinner.
Delicious.
And it's green, for St. Patty's Day.
My plan was to make Corned Beef and Cabbage with red taters for dinner.
 And I was gonna try my hand at Irish Soda Bread, but as it turns out, The Dad and I are having date night tonight.
We're gonna drop the kids at my sister's and go get a Stanich burger.
Same place I went for my birthday.
So our St. Patrick's Day dinner is being bumped to Tuesday.
I'm not turnin' down a babysitter!
I think I'll still do rainbow cupcakes with the kids after school, though.
Gotta do somethin' fun for 'em, right?
May you have green beers in your future.


Please see my sidebar for the parties I link up to.



3 comments:

  1. You had me at "wine" and "butter"... Sounds so delicious and Spring-y with the green of the asparagus

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dish looks amazing!!!! OMGOODNESS! It made my stomach growl...seriously!!! I am pinning this right now!!!!! Happy St. Paddy's Day friend!!!! Your such a good mom!!! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had a Stanich burger in years - like 15 at least. That must have been fun. I love asparagus and I know where to find fresh ravioli for this recipe.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover