Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Banoffee Pie

'member how I said we'd be eating dinner at my sister and BIL's house to celebrate The Dad's birthday?  We went, we saw, we ate.  I have a crap ton of pictures, but I figured since last week was pretty much consumed with family photos, I'd give you sneak peak of the dessert my sister made first.


First of all, you're gonna wanna make this.  Second of all, you're gonna wanna make this.

It's like a banana cream pie, kicked up a notch.  And by notch, I mean NOTCH.  Because there just might be a caramel-y, toffee-y goodness involved.

You can get the recipe she used here:  Banoffee "Danger" Pie

I'm having flashbacks.  It was so good.  We crashed their house the next day for leftovers.  No really, we did.

Here it is, in all its glory.









Yep, it jumped into my top ten favorite desserts.


Please see my sidebar for the parties I link up to.


5 comments:

  1. Well you don't have to twist my arm on this one! It looks super yummy! I will be pinning friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, that looks amazing. My step-dad would adore that,...I'll have to make it for the next get-together,....I'll be the star, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (sorry, accidentally commented with my husband's account...see comment above) Yum! It sounds super delicious. I was secretly hoping it was a banana and coffee combo but I guess I'm ok with it being banana and toffee instead ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it look unusual, i like it so much and i love your exclusive ideas

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover