Thursday, June 14, 2012

Twice Baked Potato Casserole

Conversation at the dinner table:

The Dad:  I think these are the best mashed potatoes ever.
Me:  Ever?
The Dad:  Uh, yeah.
Me:  What makes them so good?  The bacon?
The Dad:  I'm not sure, but they're really good.  Did you just mix in the stuff and bake them?
Me:  Yep.  Cream cheese, butter, bacon and cheese.  I left out the chives for you.  And I cut the recipe in half 'cause I didn't think we needed five pounds of potatoes with dinner.
The Dad:  Yeah, best ever.

You heard it here, folks.  The Dad declared them the best mashed potatoes, ever. I should have made the whole batch.  We put away the entire baking dish with dinner.  With a small amount of help from the kids.

Click here for the recipe.  We had grilled sirloin steaks and steamed broccoli with the taters.

Here's dinner on my plate:




3 comments:

  1. I have to try this recipe. We love twice baked potatoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, yummy. Second, Ive been busy moving, working and changing computers! Good to see you on Pinterest (where I spend most of my spare time!) :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover