Friday, July 15, 2011

Secret Garden: A Kid Lunch

'Tis Friday again.  Time for another round of Fun Food Friday.

This week's silly lunch was born from more scrolling through my Pinterest kid lunch board and diggin' through the fridge to come up with something. 

I knew I wanted to do something with the green tortillas from last night's dinner and leaves just seemed like a good idea.  I put peanut butter and honey on them.  It actually sounded pretty weird to put that on spinach tortillas, but the kids gobbled them up.

The flowers are melon, peaches, and red bell pepper.  Cucumbers and cheddar cheese around the rim.  I used the chocolate no-bakes to form the bug.  Jelly beans for the wings, almond slivers for the antennas. 

Here's lunch on the plate:









2 comments:

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover