Friday, March 4, 2011

Bird Bird Bird, Bird Is The Word

So, I had a simple little story that was going to start something like this:

I have a thing for birds.  Decorative birds.  White ones in particular, although, I don't discriminate.

I was then going to elaborate on the story, when I thought to myself, self, you should take some pictures of your birds.  Um yeah.  I am now aware of the fact that it isn't just a "thing" for birds.  I'm pretty sure I should be medicated.  There are literally birds in every room of my house.  Let's just take a look:

Bird art in master bath.

Porcelain birds on wine cabinet in dining room.
Bird on shelf over dining room window.

Here's a close up of him.  Isn't he cute!?


Bronze bird on mantel.

Another porcelain bird on bookshelf.

Bird on kitchen shelf.

Bird watching me cook from top of oven.

Glass bird keeping me company while I wash dishes.

Bird on wall pocket in main bathroom.

Another bird in main bathroom.

Bird painted on wall in The Kid's room.

Bird painting hanging on wall in The Girl's room.


Homemade bird "mom art" in The Girl's room.

Bird plaque on wall in master bedroom.
Bird box on nightstand next to The Mom's side of the bed.








Okay, so now the rest of the story will make more sense.  The kids and I went to Cost Plus today.   I had a $10 dollar coupon burning a hole in my pocket.  We walked in the door, headed to the right, and what pray tell did I see?  Only white bathroom accessories with little white birdies on them.  I didn't stand a chance.  Here they are in their new home:






I'm pretty sure it's a sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover